Monday, May 9, 2016

The VP Issue

Having previously shot out a quick hitter on the Trump Cabinet, I wanted to get down just a quick thought or two on the VP issue.

Thought one - Marco Rubio.  The idea of building out the Hispanic, young, Florida, conservative, legislative angle just makes ALL kinds of sense.  I can just see Donald parading him out with the following line, "From here on out, I want you all to call him . . . BIG MARCO!"  Ha.

Thought two - Condoleezza Rice . . . which, I would think, would simply be just another way of pronouncing the phrase, "President Trump."

I'm sure I'll be 0-2 here, but you can't blame me for tryin'.  Do we really have to wait for the (hopefully Ryan-less) convention to see how this all shakes out?  Suspense, suspense, suspense . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment