Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Polls

In a prior post, I gave you an advance taste of how fast the polling numbers would show that Mr. Trump is a formidable candidate, and then some.  I surmised that early polling after his securing of the nomination would probably have him down only in the range of 46-for-Clinton to 41-for-Trump.  I guess I was wrong.  Today's polling?  Trump at 45, Clinton at 42.  Already.  I guess I undershot the mark.  And, with Hillary's unlikablility factor (as distinguished from the more official "unfavorables" designation), it may actually be hard for her to reverse any palpable slides.  Ol' Mo' (Momentum) could be a real thorn in Hillary's side, given the dynamics of this particular election cycle.  Be afraid, Hillary fans . . . be very afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment